Comments are closed. The deadline for this giveaway has passed! Stay tuned for an announcement of the winners!
Do you ever promise yourself some fun treat if you ever complete a seemingly unending project? Me too.
To celebrate finally finishing the posts about this vacation my birthday our fun times on this trip, I'm doing my first giveaway! In deciding what to use for this giveaway, I really wanted to find something that was from the part of California where we stayed.
I kinda feel like I hit the jackpot. I found a fabulous little etsy shop whose owner lives in the Monterey Bay area (where the aquarium is). And it doesn't hurt that I love, love, love her jewelry! It's beautiful, different, colorful and meaningful. I love it!

So, dear readers, TWO of you have the opportunity to win a necklace of your choosing from Secret Message Jewelry! You have 2 ways to win, one is a guessing game and one is just random chance.
Option One: Guess the total!
Can you guess how many pictures we took on this vacation? I posted on FB that after 4 days of vacation, we had taken 736 pictures. We were gone for 15 days total. We're doing this "The Price is Right" style... the person who comes closest to the actual total without going over will win the first prize!
Option Two: Show & share the love! Become a blog follower, become a Facebook fan of Secret Message Jewelry, and/or share this giveaway through Facebook or Twitter… be sure to leave me an additional comment for each! You must leave comments on my BLOG… Facebook comments will not be counted, so come on over. Random.org will be utilized for selection of winner!
The giveaway will close at 11:59 PM CST on Tuesday, September 7th and winners will be announced the following day.
2118
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog, of course! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm now a fan of them on FB
ReplyDeleteTweeted. :)
ReplyDeletePosted the giveaway on facebook. OK, I think I covered all my bases. What NEAT pendants! I especially love the koi fish!
ReplyDeleteOh Lordy, you took THAT many photos in just 4 days?! You and Heather must be competing! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing you took 2119....JUST KIDDING HEATHER! My actual guess is 2,649 photos.
I also follow your blog...of course.
ReplyDeleteMy guess...2,752.
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog!!!
Our daughters have matching names...and we have never even met in person!!! That should count for something!!!
I will guess 2250.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeletePosted on FB.
ReplyDeleteBecame a fan of Secret Message Jewelry!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna guess 3214 just for kicks :)
ReplyDeleteand I'm a blog follower
ReplyDeleteand a fan of Secret Message Jewelry
ReplyDeleteAnd posting this on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog :) (only cause Kumquat is on it haha)
ReplyDeletePosted on facebook
ReplyDeleteI am now a fan of the shop on Facebook
ReplyDeletehmmm, my guess for photos is....
ReplyDelete1843
I am a fan on Facebook!!!!
ReplyDeletePosted on Facebook!!!
I'm guessing 2819.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteNow a fan of Secret Message on FB!
ReplyDeleteShared on FB!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to low ball... 1100 : )
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletefan of secret message
ReplyDeleteAnd shared on FB... I think I did that right... my first givaway! : )
ReplyDelete2844
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of Secret Message.
ReplyDeleteshared it on facebook
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 2604.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of Secret Message!
ReplyDeleteShared on facebook!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the prize!
My guess is 2150!!!
ReplyDeleteFollowing your blog :0
ReplyDeleteShared the giveaway on facebook!!!
ReplyDeleteI liked the etsy shop on facebook! Love this giveaway!!!
ReplyDelete